Your family tree....

Anyone here related to anyone famous from the past via by blood or marriage??

Just curious if any of you are.

I am related to many Sirs, Ladies, Queens, Knights, Lords and King of Leinster ( Ireland ) Catherine Howard, whom was Henry VIII's wife, Anne Boleyn ( Her Mom was Catherine's Aunt ) Robert E. Lee, Martha Washington ( yep, George's wife ) and the not so infamous King Aidan MAC GABRAN Of Dalriada ("The Treacherous") supposedly, King Arthur.

Just wondering who else may have some similar family ties. Who knows..could be related!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 3:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• mom's side:Sir Henry Kighley of Inskip 1526, his wife Cicely Boteler of Bewsey (Warrington) Henry Kigley Sr and Jr., Ann Kighley,her husband William Cavendish 1553-1626 Earl of Devonshire, i will skip a bunch and get to people u may know, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburg, Prince Charles (Princess Diana) Princess Anne, Prince Andrew Duke of York Sarah Ferguson, Prince Harry and you knw the rest. lol my dads side i havent found out for sure but we live in Braxton county and my made name is bragg, which is my dads name of course. i am trying to find out if we are related to Braxton Bragg. that's all i know right now. You may call me Lady Diana lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am the very distant cousin of Jesse James, the notorious train robber (who history has painted in a very negative light.. he is a hero in our family!)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• no one
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 6:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My grandfather was into genealogy, but I don't guess he made it that far back. The only famous relative he uncovered for our family was Kenny Rogers.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My Grandpa Goodyear is related to the Goodyear who invented the rubber tire.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Thats interesting LADY Diana! LOL

I have a Mary Bragg whom was born in 1750 whom married Samuel Blackwell in 1788. Here in the states I am sure.
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Walter Disney is my grandfather (Jimmy Ward's) third cousin... which would make him my 5th cousin... not that it matters?!?!?! He is a lot like Bill Gates, they both live off the backs of other people's work, and being related means nothing in the bigger picture of things since they can care less I exist
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2011