Anybody know where we can find diaper doublers to put in my grandsons nightime diapers?

He is 15 months old & would sleep thru the night if he didn't soak diapers! We've tried all brands of diapers and soaks thru every one. I hd used diaper doublers with my son (of course it WAS 26 yrs ago) but hey I hope there is still a good thing available

WAganma56

Asked by WAganma56 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just goolge it. They still make them. You can buy them on line.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 5:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Huggies make nighttime diapers in the bigger sizes. I'm having the same trouble myself though, my son is four months old so not big enough for the nighttime ones and he just doesn't wake up for being wet so he'll sleep right through the night and soak through almost every other night it seems. I try to get him changed right before bed, but sometimes it's hubs who puts the kids down and well, he's not so good.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 5:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Cloth or disposable? I didn't know they made disposable doublers, but you can get cloth on any cloth diapering site.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 1:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Try moving up a size. That may help!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 4:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2011