TED WILLIAMS

Are they wasting their time helping him, or do you think he was better off on the streets. I mean this man checked out of rehab. Failure or success story? I say a good attempt gone bad. What do you think?

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 4:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• Life is never a waste. Their is a lesson in every situation. Someone saw potential in a man's voice.. I think he was exposed to much to soon. It was overwhelming for a homeless person let alone a person addicted to a substance. He was in front of every news station , paper, bolg and utube postings. Let's be real what kind of game were they playing with this man. A man virtually unnoticed finally noticed by all, why wouldn't he want to be on tv. First the rags to riches story, then blasted on tv in front of the world to see. I bet he wanted to be invisible again or at least high. The flash fame he experienced was a recipe for disaster. If they really wanted a rags to rich success story. His issues would have been addresses before the man was tossed back to the world. Then maybe he would have been better prepared for what was to come.
    sunie101

Answer by sunie101 at 5:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Well said sunie 101..well said, I agree with you 100%.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 5:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I agree with sunie101. They should have helped him address his issues and then tell the world by showing them how they helped....I hope he makes it.

I've heard him on the commercial for KRAFT mac and cheese many times.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I agree that it was too much too soon, but he also has to realize that's it's hard work to hold a job in this world and nothing is handed to you on a silver platter. His addictions just complicate the whole thing. He was being offered the chance of a lifetime. I hope he reconsiders counseling.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I thought it was too much, too soon. I feel bad for him and his family.
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm hoping things will turn out well for him after all the spot light.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2011