Who has begone a new church and has or will be taking new members classes.

Last Sunday ive join a new church that has a growning ccongragatoin and has a ton of ministries to get active and has a preaching powerhouse of a bishop.iam looking forward in attending new members class

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• What type of church is it? How exciting for you!

I have been going to the same church my whole life and have taught some new member classes as well as attended them just to get a better understanding of the basics. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I attended our membership course and loved it! I think it's great because it's there where you get to learn exactly what the church believes, etc. My dh is taking it now and his last night will be Monday. I'm glad you found a church you love. That's always important to feel at home. Have fun at your class!!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 9:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have been going to the same church for almost 3 years. I have not taken the new members class yet. I haven't officially joined. I will when my husband is ready. We are regular attendees though.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I hae been at my church for 4 yrs and we do not have a new members class. We teach the basics and the deep stuff . We do have small groups that people can be involved with to help them grow.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i havent
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2011