Are the Green Bay Packers really Good For America?

The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money.
How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!
Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers!

goodwitch399

Asked by goodwitch399 at 7:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• 1.--No other president has ever attended the Super Bowl.

2.-No we do not want to keep the president locked up in the WH. We want to get him out of the WH as soon as possible.

I have never been a packers fan, but I am now.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• So I guess, THIS won't be happening?! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm going to start a charity to aid women in serious need of a rectalstickectomy
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• way to golol

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

~ that would be a SWEET charity!!! ( pun intended).
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Ha! I was not aware of that, very interesting!! lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I was cheering for them anyway. My Dad was born and raised in Wisconsin. Now I have more of a reason to cheer.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• LOL, makes me want to watch it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• ROFLMAO!!!! Well, I wasn't going to root for them but you make a pretty convincing argument. You may have just won me over goodwitch!

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Here we Go Steelers. Ohhhh and I would have enjoyed watching the steelers beat the crap outta Da'Bears while the POTUS wasted taxpayer money to watch. He wasted taxpayer money during a deep recession to bid for the olympics. How dud that work out? Presidents haven't made the best decisions in traveling on taxpayer $ over the last many years. Jmo
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2011