I think that my husband is cheating on me these are the reasons why.........
1. I start hanging out on Saturdays at my husbands job it's a high security place with lots of cameras and I have done this twice. I have met his boss and some other coworkers. Two weeks later my husband tells me that I can no longer go to his job.
2. I went to my husbands job on New Years day in the evening to pick him up and there is this blonde woman with a lot of makeup with her coat and hat on and my husband tells me that she is working there and that she just came in to catch up on some work but she is not getting paid for it.
3. There is a vacant apartment downstairs which my husband has the keys to because he has to check the boiler down there. One day I went with him to check the boiler and in one of the bed rooms I find two chairs parked next to each other with a cup of coffee on one of the chairs. I ask him about it and he says it was the construction workers that my landlord hired.
4. I go back into the vacant apartment to find the cup of coffee gone but the chairs still parked very close together.
5. I take a walk to find my husband on the opposite side of the street coming in from work when there was no real reason to be on that side. He says he was talking to a guy that used to own the bagel store and he was walking his pit bull. Which later I find out that the dog is brown.
5. My husband and I are outside of our house shoveling snow and here comes this blonde walking her brown pit bull. She was about the same height and weight as the woman that I found at his job the thing is I did not get a good look at her face. My husband walked over to her and started asking her questions about her dog and started petting the dog while she had a smile on her face. She then walks a little past my house and then back in the other direction. So is this just a coincidence or do you think he is having an affair with this woman? Am I just being paranoid or is this enough evidence to think that there is really something going on here!!!
Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships
Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by Justice828 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
I think you may be overly paranoid & making up things in your mind. If you're truly worried, hire an investigator.
But, i always say trust your gut. If you think he really might be cheating, i am not the one to tell you whether he is or isn't.
Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by micahs_wife at 8:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by rio_burb at 9:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by parajumper3 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2011
Answer by kbutts at 11:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2011