Am I crazy or what? Long! adult content

I think that my husband is cheating on me these are the reasons why.........

1. I start hanging out on Saturdays at my husbands job it's a high security place with lots of cameras and I have done this twice. I have met his boss and some other coworkers. Two weeks later my husband tells me that I can no longer go to his job.
2. I went to my husbands job on New Years day in the evening to pick him up and there is this blonde woman with a lot of makeup with her coat and hat on and my husband tells me that she is working there and that she just came in to catch up on some work but she is not getting paid for it.
3. There is a vacant apartment downstairs which my husband has the keys to because he has to check the boiler down there. One day I went with him to check the boiler and in one of the bed rooms I find two chairs parked next to each other with a cup of coffee on one of the chairs. I ask him about it and he says it was the construction workers that my landlord hired.
4. I go back into the vacant apartment to find the cup of coffee gone but the chairs still parked very close together.
5. I take a walk to find my husband on the opposite side of the street coming in from work when there was no real reason to be on that side. He says he was talking to a guy that used to own the bagel store and he was walking his pit bull. Which later I find out that the dog is brown.
5. My husband and I are outside of our house shoveling snow and here comes this blonde walking her brown pit bull. She was about the same height and weight as the woman that I found at his job the thing is I did not get a good look at her face. My husband walked over to her and started asking her questions about her dog and started petting the dog while she had a smile on her face. She then walks a little past my house and then back in the other direction. So is this just a coincidence or do you think he is having an affair with this woman? Am I just being paranoid or is this enough evidence to think that there is really something going on here!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Nothing sounds terribly alarming, other than your husband may just have a crush on this blonde. It's very normal foor someone to not be able to have their wife hang out at their work, and for a boss to ask it to cease. I would just tell him that you are concerned he might have a thing for this blond, and ask him to cool his jets.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yikes..it kind of sounds like your having a little too much fun playing detective and making yourself think crazy things.

1. Totally understandable that his job may not want wives "hanging out" at the job. Work is work and you guys can see each other at home.
    2. Being at work, your husband is going to socialize with people, and yes (GASP) some of them will be women.
    3. As for the dog thing.. do you know how many people in America own a brown pit bull? Maybe your hubby really likes dogs and this is a sign yall should get one?

Seriously it sounds like you don't have a whole lot of trust in your marriage. Has he given you reason in the past not to trust him?
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• First of all, has he ever given you any reason to think he could be cheating? I think many of those things can just be a coincidence. Sounds a little odd when you put them all together. But it still could just be coincidence. If you are that concerned about it, I think you should gently confront your husband about it and tell him some things just do not add up to you. HOWVEVER, you need to remember that men only look at things for face value. They are not like women and look at everything...I remember everything about the day my husband and I started fdating. What we were wearing, where we were, what the weather was like...etc. He could maybe tell you what I was wearing.
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• None of this sounds like cheating to me...All of it can easily be explained. You shouldn't be hanging around his job at all, and if he happens to work with a woman it doesn't maen he is cheating on you. And if he talks to a woman on the street it doesn't mean he is cheating on you either. If there is more going on ( unexplained hours of time when he isn't working that he is missing, lipstick on his collar, bras in his glove compartment, ect.) then you can be suspicious, but to ruin a marriage by false accusations is just plain stupid. A marriage should be based on trust, and if you don't have trust, then you shouldn't have gotten married. You are the reason 70% of marriages end in divorce. Shame on you!
    Robbiesmommy83

Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think you may be overly paranoid & making up things in your mind. If you're truly worried, hire an investigator.

But, i always say trust your gut. If you think he really might be cheating, i am not the one to tell you whether he is or isn't.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think you are just worrying over nothing. Have a little more confidence in yourself and your marriage.
    micahs_wife

Answer by micahs_wife at 8:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• The only truly suspicious thing was the blonde walking to just past your house then turning around. Did it seem like she was scoping you and your hubby's environment out? Sometimes the other woman will do that. Not saying I totally think he's cheating here, but if you're concerned, maybe ask how he knows her and if he does business with her.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• The first is easily explainable. Most companies, high security or not, do not want spouses who dont work there just hanging out. Someone probably noticed you on the camera one too many times and told your hubby you needed to stop. It happens. As for the apartment.....Very explainable and the story your husband said could be completely true. Unless you find clothes lying around, theres no reason two chairs and a thing of coffee couldnt be from the workers. As for the blonde...have you ever seen her before? If not, perhaps she's new to the area and was just walking around. I doubt she was the same woman from your hubby's work. And if she is, mybe she has a thing for him. If your husband was cheating on you, I doubt he'd go talk to her with you right there. I'm not saying he's not, but think about it before you accuse him of something he might not be doing.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Has he ever cheated before? If so, then you might have something, if not, then you are over reacting to the coinsidences. Talk to him, sit down and be direct, lay it all out just like you did for us, and see what his reaction is. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Always....always trust your instincts and your gut. You have precious time in life and if he is, then what? IF....IF...If....let things come to you. Don't race to figure them out.....there are too many factors. But TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS. you can't make someone love you and you can't make them stay. You can do whatever you need to do to make your life healthier. Take off.....spend a few hours at the library, put some makeup on....enjoy you. You are the only "you" that you've got.
    kbutts

Answer by kbutts at 11:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2011