twins and 2 yr old. Whats better, double or triple sroller?

Which stroller is better when you have newborn twins and a two year old? a double or triple?

bessy232

Asked by bessy232 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd say to go for the double. Very soon, your two year old won't want to be in a stroller. I have a double stroller, and that's already awkward and hard to push, I can't imagine trying to push a triple stroller! They also make strollers that have a place for a toddler to stand in the back--I know they make them for single strollers, not sure about doubles, though I can't imagine it'd be much different.
    Good luck!
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 9:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• The toddler might not want to sit in the stroller much longer. You might just want the double and maybe attach a ride-along board to the back of it.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I would get the Sit N Stand! You can put infant seats on it and your toddler can stand on the bar in the back. :)
    maxandrubysmama

Answer by maxandrubysmama at 9:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• triple i didn't like the sit in stand because we had to alernate because they didn't want to stand
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2008