my 3 1/2 yr old fell off top bunk messing around and landed on the ladder smack perfect on her private.I checked her she was bleeding i wiped looks like she scratched.I am gonna wait till she goes pee to see what happens no blood is gushing out so that is good.?Has anyone had their daughter do this?This is first for me.I have 7 kids and heck this is the first.I know personally it hurts when I have done it on a bike.Any ideas.

nutymom06

Asked by nutymom06 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ouch!! That had to hurt.... When I was little i hopped onto one of those motorized cars in front of the store when it was going. Hurt myself pretty bad. Bled pretty good. I say if there's obviously a scratch, and it's not bleeding she should be fine. I think i would try an ice pack if she's complaining about it, and maybe some tylenol. It might even leave a bruise. Poor babe.
    Jennifer91501

Answer by Jennifer91501 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i would take her to the ER regardless if there is no blood coming out of there. it could have messed something up INSIDE and she could have internal bleeding. i would def take her there.. i wouldnt even question it.
    Anonymous

• it could have roke her hime.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I too would take her in to get checked out. If she did scratch herself it can get infected and that initself would not be good. They can at least give you something to put on it and check to make sure things are A ok...
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 6:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• thank you all very much..i did call her ped and she told me if she peed with no problem which she did and once again she is jumping around.... :) actually she was right away shortly after i put her clean undies and put cream because she had a rash as is...(she doesnt know how to wipe well..ongoing issue with her) they told me that if she pees and walks with no obvious issue that chances are she just hurt herself to an extent.i too asked about her hime and she said (her ped) that the bleeding was more caused by the trauma she indurded..she said the hime usually ruptures if something is literally inserted and or strenous activity like gymnastics and or the splits...if that makes any sense.thank yo uall for your advice i still will keep an eye as i have.........
    nutymom06

Answer by nutymom06 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2008