In five sentences tops; How would you describe the american way of life?

This is not supposed to become a long drawn debate. Just a gathering of different ideas and views. Wether it's positive, negative or you don't care ... Throw it all in here! :-)

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The American dream used to be a house, a car and a family, the necessities. Today, the dream is a mansion, 5 luxury cars, an inground pool and an outdoor kitchen. Americans have gotten greedy and lazy. While we run to assist other countries in their state of emergencies, we can not figure out how to help our homeless.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think many Americans have become very lazy and accusmtomed to sitting around on the butts while others make the money. People have lost the pride that once was such a huge part of this country. Military men and women are a very important aspect of this country but we have ppl that spit at their feet, they are the only reason you have that right to spit! Everyone needs to take a little responsibility for their part, no matter how little in our horrible economy. Dont just blame Obama, he is trying to undo 8 years of Bushs crap!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• The American way of life is based on freedoms, to succeed you only need to want it bad it enough and go for it. It is also a rat race to do so, work, work and no time to spend it or to smell those roses, shame.............

Answer by older at 8:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think for the most part America is a wonderful country. We jump right in and help were needed. We have millions of wonderful people . People that work hard and make America what it is today. A free country. I always like to look at the good side of things and I wouldn't want to live any where in the world but the good ole U.S.A.! Look at how much good there is, not always at the bad. I live alone on $450.00 a month and I don't have anything to complain about. Well, except a few aches and pains, but that is life. lol God Bless and have a very happy day.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Sounds more like we're doing someone's homework. I'll pass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2011