WHat are you going to have for dinner tonight? I made soup that just needs to be warmed up later on!

I love soup, it saves so much time and dishes. lol I don't have a particular recipe. Most of the time I just .do something with the stuff I have in store and/ or needs to be used up before it goes bad (that s a shame)

This one has got beef in it, cubes of baked egg, rice, lots of carrots, white cabbage and an onion. It smells so good, I want some right now!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• That sounds different but it will probably be delicious! I am making shrimp and parmesan risotto!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We are having homemade Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Just a thought with your soup hun, you could always mix up a biscuit mix, drop over your left over "thicker' soups, and bake until there done....you can do that with cornbread also. It gives an extra something to chili or beef stew.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I made a pork roast 2 days ago in the slow cooker. I took the leftovers, and shredded it, added BBQ sauce and we're having pork sandwiches on toasted buns. Yum.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yakisoba and gyoza
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We had soup yesterday and three days before. We love soup but we always feel hungry after we eat the soup plus two hours. Today I will make some chicken drumsticks with roasted veggies:P Yumyumyum:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Stir fry with the left over pork from dinner Friday. Would have made it yesterday, but we had dinner at a friend's house instead.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Fried cauliflower and fried eggplant and whatever else we decide on . Going to the Farmers Market so who knows what the kids wuill choose!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 11:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Roast turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potato and Mac and cheese lol I'm craving holiday food so thank goodness for wonderful grandparents who cook :)
    AlyOops

Answer by AlyOops at 11:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I made turkey cabbage soup in my crockpot overnight. So thats what we will have for lunch and dinner today! The smell is killing me too!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My granddaughters are staying with us tonight, so we are fixing meatballs with gravy in the slow cooker. Then, I will fix some noodles and add in. The girls love that, so I fix it when they visit. It's one of our favorites, as well.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2011