Would you be angry?

I woke up to the tv on really loud. I go to the kitchen and my hubby is ther at 6:30 am. I ask him are you going to work? I have to drop off a car for my boss who is away on a business trip.He gets dressed then goes to get a small tool kit and leaves. It is two hours later and he still is not back. I really can not stand when he just tells me partially what he is doing. Passive -agressive behavior on his part because I have to caregive for my mom and my brother is alrerady calling trying to find out when we will be there so they can leave. How can I tell my brother the time when I do not even know what is going on with my husband? By the way my brother is being very bossy with all of us during the caregiving with my parents. ANy adivce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Just tell your brother the situation. If he gets mad then let him. Its not your fault. Can you go over there and have your husband meet you and drop off the car?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Stand up to your brother and don't let him boss you around. Tell him you have to wait on your hubby and you're not sure when he'll be back. If the brother gets pissed he'll get over it or he'll stew in his own anger. He's gotta grow up and be adult sometime. And as far as your hubby I would chew him a new one for not being polite enough to tell you the WHOLE truth about where he was going. He obviously needs to learn communication skills and honesty skills as well. Good luck
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 9:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Stand up to both of them. Tell your brother that you can't make it just yet and you'll call him when you are on the way. Tell your husband to think of someone other than himself and be truthful in timeframes when he is using the car, etc. because he knows you have important things to do as well. Compromise, but don't be a door mat.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Id be annoyed too. Have you tried his cell?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I will try now Steph. I have so much to think about and I do not need all this passive-aggressiveness right now. It is so not necessary.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2011