Really not sure what to do

I had cancer about 4 yrs ago and I think I may have it again. I have had a knot in my neck for about 2 years now that is not a lymph node. I have a constant pain in my abdomen for about a month. I have a little over 150,000 in medical bills from having cancer before and no insurance so I don't think I should make more bill for my husband and kids to be left with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Health

• I would rather have my bills than not to have my mom. Go get check
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oops! the first my shouldn't be there sorry
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would go get checked, I agree- I would rather see my mother/wife alive and healthy and be in debt than not have them around because they were worried about the bills.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Search your state's website and see what medical resource help there might be on there.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2011