Does anyone else get these? TMI

Okay I get these large very sore pimples on and along the insides of my butcheeks I have recently gotten them and dont know how to get rid of them sometimes they are just purple looking and never actually turn into a pimple and some of them just look like black heads I am afraid to use anything because its a sensitive area and too afraid to ask a dr because well its really embarassing and I am only 25 and feel I shouldn't have these things there Please Help Me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• They could be ingrown hairs, clogged pores, or boils. Age has nothing to do with it, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Doctors see MUCH worse things than that, trust me. Try using a powder after you bathe, like gold bond or baby powder, and see if that helps.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It happens sometimes if you shave down there. Or if you sit to much. Make sure you wash and dry well and make sure you have super clean underwear.
    Anonymous

• See a doctor. You don't need to be embarrassed, they have seen it all, and you will find out what it is and how to avoid it. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 11:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008