Which exercise CD would you recommend for Wii?

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 10:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus! I'm a huge believer! I used the original to get off all my baby weight, and I used the Plus to maintain that. When everything started to get too easy and I started to put on weight again because I had plateaued, I started using EA Active, which was a more intense workout and still great. Game stopped working (it was a ripped copy) and I stopped working out...
    Long story short, I'm back with Wii Fit Plus to get back into shape again.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Biggest Loser!!!!! It's a GREAT workout!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I love my Biggest Loser "game." I have both the original and the new one. Love them both but the the new one is even better.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I like my EA active. I also like "Just Dance 2" because it has a just sweat option, and it gets me moving without me having to think it's exercise. That's my biggest problem is I have to be doing something fun that doesn't feel like exercise. I've also heard that the Zumba game for wii is good.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My Fitness Coach.
    wulfbourne

Answer by wulfbourne at 10:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• just dance 2...what is the zumba? is it dance also? and how does biggest loser work? i'm interested too =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have the Your Shape w/ Jenny McCarthy but I cannot judge the others, I have never tried them. I have only done the one I own a couple times because my son took the Wii but it was a good work out and it corrects the moves you are donig wrong, which I like.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I liked the Jillian Michaels one when I used it. It has a great kick boxing moves that got my whole body moving.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 2:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i would try the Jillian Michaels one, but would want to try it out first before buying.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Zumba!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2011