color questions about makeup

I have dark brown hair and oliveish skin tone and dark brown eyes. What are the best eye shadow colors that look goodwith those features. Also what about a lip color? I usually only wear clear gloss because I cant tell what looks best on me ever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i have the same skin and hair as you i don't care for lipstick but i use gloss sometimes and gold eyeshadows, light purple sometimes too lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I also have dark brown hair, olive skin tone, and brown eyes. I wear a lot of natural brown colors. I have found that purple looks nice on me as well as greens. As far as lip colors, I tend to wear a nude color gloss. Red never looks nice on me lip wise. Just play with your make up to figure out what you enjoy most on you.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have the same coloring as you and I have a terrible time finding lipstick. I use clinique's lip color called delovely. As for eyeshadow, I love bare mineral's and I like the gold and brown shades
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Ok Ill buy some purples. That color I never wear but would be a nice change. I do alot of gold/ish shades. I also use bare minerrals and I Love it!! Ive been using it for 2 years and will never go back to MAC
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2011