Has anyone had any luck with the jergans natural glow gradual tanning lotion?? or self tanner

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have lost ALL color, i get lilly white when pregnant for some reason. i got some light makeup a month ago and it still seems to dark. I am hesitant to use self tanner because I am a scaredy cat! What are your experiences with it??

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 10:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The jergens works really well. Make sure you get the lotion for fair skin. The first tube I bought made me really oompa loompa looking, then I realized it was for darker skin than what I have (I'm super white!) I put the lotion on every day when I get out of the shower and then stay naked while I blow dry my hair so the lotion dries before I put my clothes on.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I like the Jergens, but I can't use it everyday or it looks "too tan" for me to be in the winter - I have very fair skin as well. You also have to be very careful or you will end up with streaks. I exfoliate in the tub, then put on lotion, then put on the Jergens lotion/tanner.

Answer by missanc at 10:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I use it and love it- its just enough that you don't look streaky or orange-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I love it but I would check with your doctor first to make sure it is okay.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• good answer anonymous, i could have lived without your advice. the question wasn't "should i accept that i am white?"
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I dont know if its just my skin but all self tanners turn orange on my skin and I can never get them smooth. I always end up with streaks. Try it on a small section of your leg or something and see how it looks after a day or two. Good Luck!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• no, I wasn't happy with Jergens at all. no moisturizing properties whatsoever. I like Neutrogena so much better.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• what the neutrogena brand called?? is it a gradual tan/lotion thing or just self tan
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i have had good experiences with it - the trick is to not put too much on at one time - and to do it everyday - go lightly on elbows and ankles - as these two areas will let the lotion sink in and make the skin there much darker - immediately wash your hands after using - and let lotion dry before putting on your clothes - good luck, mommy!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• accept that your white...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011