I over processed my hair and am under instruction not to use heating tools!!?!

My hair isn't stick straight but it doesnt have a pretty wave either. i am not sure what to do to fix m y hair for the next two weeks i am not suposed to use dryer or irons. when i have tried to scrunch my hair before it does not look pretty. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Okay...I found a youtube tut that's pretty good.  If you finger through, or brush, the curls insteads of twisting them the way she does it should give a softer wavy look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8w-uHx8KpQ&NR=1

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Wear hats! Or a soft pony tail.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• How about some regular rollers that you put in when your hair is wet and let them air dry, or maybe you could speed drying with your dryer on the cool setting?

Answer by Bmat at 10:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• before going to bed, either wet or dry, french braid your hair in pigtails, it will make a nice curl, or rollers
    or you can do some pretty updo's, glamour.com has great updo ideas
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• lol i wouldn't be bald, i may have to cut my hair alot shorter than i want to though if it breaks off really bad. but i am not plannin on using heated tools. .....you know i feel bad doing this post anonymous now because i have discovered that those post are usully negative. all the ones i have read lately are! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• You could pincurl it at night before you go to bed. Or cut up some rags for soft curlers.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• is there a certain way to use the rags as soft curlers?? i am guessing roll them up and tie them? is there a method for how big of sections or how to section like that?? i dont really want tight ringletts all over
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Go to a stylist to find out what to do with this kind of hair issuse because only they know what to tell you do when it comes to the care of damage hair.
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Lots of conditioner!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yeah my stylist is the one who told me not to use heat tools on it for two weeks until she fixes the color. i just never style my hair without a dryer and iron so im in a predicament
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2011