I want to have my baby girl soooo badly its making me crazy!!! What can I do to get through this!!!!

I am 38 weeks 3 days and I have been having labor now for 2 weeks...they stopped my labor but it has continued on irregular since then.

AAAHHHHHHH

What can I do to get through this last week or so....I am going insane!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Why don't they just induce you? It seems like you're close enough!!

Do lots of relaxing activities, try to get someone else to do your housework for you (hubby, parents, friends). I'm sorry - it's miserable being at the end of the pregnancy. You'll get through it!!
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• all i can say is you are almost there

TRY to relax, day dream of her already here when you get impatient

hugs to you, wished for a safe and smooth delivery (and soon too)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Been there, done that. It sucks sooo bad. My only suggestion is to try to do something to keep your mind off of it. Like pick up a really good novel and read away so you can concentrate on something else. Good luck, I hope your baby gets here soon!!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• LOL-- you're in the home stretch, and you'll meet her soon enough. It sounds like she's eager to meet you, too!

Stay busy doing things like preparing meals to freeze and doing some deep cleaning, because you are NOT going to have time to do really much of anything after she arrives.

Congrats, and I wish you the delivery you desire!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• not sure this is a answer for you but im in your same boat im 34 wks in the charts and im pretty positive that im now 37wks. anywho ive been going into labor continually only for it to stop and leave me hurting and bleeding or spotting. so try evening primrose oil and apply it directly to your cervix if you can also you could either take red rasberry leaf pills or drink the tea, both of these will help you efface and will help your body be more efficient when the time finally comes. good luck and hang in there!!!!!!!!!!
    lexirose84

Answer by lexirose84 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Nipple stimulation, sex, walking, sitting on a birthing ball
    Ebuttens

Answer by Ebuttens at 4:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2011