Second pregnancy - 6 weeks and already showing?!

I can't believe it - I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and I'm already showing! I'm really quite worried that I'm having triplets or something!!

It's not normal to be showing this early with a second pregnancy is it??? I feel like I'm going to be HUGE by the end of this one if I'm already this bad!

I never lost all my weight from my 1st, so I had a bit of a stomach already, but COME ON!! Has anyone else experienced this? Please respond, mom's with 2+ kids!

crystalbean2

Asked by crystalbean2 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• this early on its just bloating and water weight. while it is common to start showing faster and sooner with each baby. but this early on..its just gas : /
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have 2 girls and am 7 weeks pregnant right now. I already look 3 months pregnant. Some of it is bloating, but when I tighten my muscles they are already in form for pregnancy. Your body already know what is happening and is just preparing earlier than before...or so my doc says.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm going to guess bloating too. Even the girls I know that have had multiples haven't shown that early aside from bloating. Congrats btw!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011