MY DAUGHTER SAID SHE KISSED A BOY AND SHE TOLD ME SHE SAW A PENIS BEFORE WHAT 2 DO? IM SHOCKED SHE KNOWS WHAT THAT IS ''LORD HELP ME''

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Pray sister pray...I say keep that open communication going and find books that will help. One I know of is "Sex has a price tag". Keep her busy in activities. Give her a lot of attention and affection so she does not seek it outside. Tell her how valuable and precious she is. ect pray with and over her.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 9:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• How old is she. I would find out where and when these things took place. You can not change what happened or what she knows but you need to speak with her about what she is and what she is not to do. Does she have very much time where she is not supervised by her parents, I would not let her go for sleep overs if these are the things that she is already experienceing. I wouldnt let her roam to much outside either, I see the local children and I can only imagine the things that they are doing, they are able to roam the whole neighborhood until late at night and no parent really looks after them. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Hello,
    I am assuming your daughter is between the age of 9-12. I would find out the circumstances to both things. Who did she kiss, how and why it happened. Then whose penis did she see, and under what circumstances. Did some one flash her, make her touch, etc. Then I would think you should sit her down and see what her understanding is of all of that. Then start explaining the birds and the bees. The do's and the do nots. Don't be too shocked, kids are learning so much now a days at such a young age. Just last night doing spelling words, my son wrote Chop the chips. He's 6. Hubby says write Chop the nuts. And my son fell oout on the floor laughing. He thought nuts as testicles. So hubby says how do you know about that, you are way to young. Be as open with your little girl so she feels comfortable enough to come to you about anything pertaining to boys or sex. Good luck momma.....
    NiqNaq23

Answer by NiqNaq23 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008