Do you get mad when??

Someone asks a question on your question? Someone got mad at me about it. I honestly didn't even think about it until after she said something. I understand her frustration now, but at the same time if someone did that to me I do't think I would be upset..or say anything to them about it. I thought we were on here to help each other and support each other?? Just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way. Also my question had to do with the question she asked it wasn't just random. I'm not trying to start a debate just want so opinions : )

Anon344

Asked by Anon344 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think any discussion leads to more questions- I have no problem with it and I think it adds to understanding
    Not a big fan of two or three Moms going at it on a post when what they are fighting about has nothing to do with the original question-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have done this myself and gotten chewed out for it, but it doesn't bother me at all if someone does this.

Answer by older at 10:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I do get irritated when a Question turns into a group post. If you want to discuss it, post it in a group. If you want answers without a discussion, you post a question.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think more questions SOMETIMES will help people to answer a question more accurately. Someone may not understand something and will ask so they can better help, others will see that too. Just my opinion though. I don't get mad about it.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• No, I think that is the point the more questions the more answers. If someones asks a questions within a question sometimes you can get more info and help someone more.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Depending on what it is about, it can come across as sarcastic. I would just assess the situation before you answer a question with a question next time. :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I hate it when a question turns ugly because someone else doesn't agree with an answer. I got voted down several times on someone's question because I answered the question in a humorous way and people thought I was serious, even after I explained that I was just me facetious. I mean really, don't get so worked up over crap.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• me = being (how'd I do that? LOL)
    thatgirl70

• I read a question yesterday and a different one popped into my head, but it was based on the orignal one, so i refrained from posting it.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Only if the questions has nothing to do with the original question. Sometimes asking more questions helps to solve the original issue, it helps the OP work through their problem or see new ways to handle the issue.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011