Do you read books about parenting, pregnancy or whatever is your questions about?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 10:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• no- i come on CM and ask ; )
    with my first baby i read all the books spent many a nights reading and reading. when she came i realized the books helped but not much. it was better to get the advice of a seasoned pro. not everything u read in books is true, and sometimes what ur looking for many not even be in the books. now if i have a question i go on CM or i think back to my other 2 kids and learn from exsperience. or just wing it!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Voraciously! I like getting different perspectives on various issues and seeing what worked and what didn't. That's why I like these kinds of websites, too, where i can ask questions and get multiple answers.

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yup! Well...kind of. I read one book with my first pregnancy and a different one with this one that was given to me. If I have a question that I can't find in the book I will look it up online.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• ~*YES*~... I am not above seeking help when needed, besides halfthe people most go to asking for advice/help are just as clueless as the person asking... hahaha

Oh, and if I ask a parent for advice, I ask someone that has successfully done so... because anyone else is like asking a person on Welfare how to become rich! Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes, I love reading and will read just about anything.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2011