Does your husband help around the house?

I was wondering if anyones husband helps around the house? My husband works outside the house and when he is home he helps me cook, do laundry, vaccum, dust, everything. I was just wanting to know if your husband is willing to help.

Lyndsey250

Asked by Lyndsey250 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband works 62 hours outside of the home, so no he doesn't help at all.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My husband works 12 hour shifts
    Lyndsey250

Comment by Lyndsey250 (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My husband works 2 jobs and still willing to help me around the house and raising our kids! I am so grateful for such a great guy
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes. He stayed home sick yesterday and when I got home, he had most of the laundry done, the dishes done, cleaned the stove, swept and mopped.

There are no male/female chores in our house.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We both work outside the home to bring in money and we both work inside the home to keep it functional.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• You are one lucky woman!! Mine will help if asked.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes, my Husband helps out A LOT - way more than He should! I appreciate it so much, but tell Him to relax..and He doesn't listen. lol. He just loves helping around the house, so I've learned not to object. haha. He is amazing, and not just because He helps out - there are countless other reasons, too! I am so Blessed.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh, and my Husband has a really good job that keeps Him away for at least 10 hours a day..He still helps when He comes home and cooks occasionally because He loves doing both. I won't ask Him to stop, since He is doing what He loves..but I never expect Him to help or cook. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes all the time and I love how much he helps... Except when he does laundry I hate when he does it casue everything goes in one load and for some reason nothing happens to his clothes but mine get ruined.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes he does!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2011