BFP

Before my moms b-day April.11... I thought I was preggo and I said oh mom I have the best prez ever... I didint know that I acually was pregnant! So on her b-day I bought a test and it was pos lol! We were really scared at first, but it was her best b-day prez! And the babys due so close to christmas so her best christmas prez too! Anyone else get there BFP on a special day? Were so happy! YAY!

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• MY little boy was born on my mom's birthday. She was stoked. It is sooo fun to see how happy they are and what they get to share every single year after that.

CONGRATS!
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 9:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My son was born on my husbands grandmas birthday (april 20th '07) So he shares his b-day with his great grandma, she was so happy it was special to see her face. then my daughter was born 2 days before my grandmas birthday. what are the chances. Congratulations =D
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Not really a "good" special day but i'll never forget getting my BFP on September 11th. Not the year it happened but in 2002.....
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 9:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It happened on December 21st, so I had time to wrap up a onesie for my husband and give him the best Christmas ever.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My first son was born Decmeber 23rd, 5 days after our Wedding Anniversary, the day before my Birthday and obviously 2 days before Christmas. My 2nd son was almost a New Years baby, but they stopped labor and then he wasn't born until the end of January!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 9:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My daughter was born Cinco de Mayo :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My divorce was final on my birthday. Does that count?
    1erica1978

Answer by 1erica1978 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2008