what would you do? adult content

My hubby wants a 3some with another guy like he wants to watch me fuck another guy I dont know what to think I told him if that is what he really wants but I just dont know I told him we could have another girl but I dont want him to touch her I could be the only one doing that and he is ok with that because he can still fuck me and I can mass with her. but I just dont know if I want another guy with us I would feel weird I think. I really dont know what would you do?

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 11:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't. Not my cup of tea.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Unless you have a really secure relationship, I wouldn't even try it. It will end your relationship.

also, when he agrees to not touch the other girl, when you are in the moment, that agreement will go right out the window and then how will you feel about it?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i just don't get the it when someone wants to bring a 3rd person into their bedroom-- whether it is another male or female. call me old fashioned i guess. can of worms

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't do it when you bring a third person into your relationship things can get messy but that's just my opinion

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think it's more fair to have a foursome but I've had a threesome before with my x and a second guy. It wasn't awkward. I just had a problem with the guy wanting to come back on his own when my x wasn't there. I had to have my x take care of that! btw, he's not an x over that. He's an x because he got caught up in drugs and I left him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I honestly wouldn't be with my husband if he asked me this.When I got married he is and still is the only man I want.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Somethings need to be special, and just between you and dh. I'd be a little hurt if my dh asked for a 3some, I'd feel like I wasn't enough for him. But that's jmo
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• In my opinion, adding a third person is not ok. It will only cause problems and there is no need for all that. Some fantasies should remain fantasies. That will give you a "dirty talk" story, you can tell him what you would be doing with that third person. But I would leave it a fantasy or story. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i think he is testing you just to see if you would actuallly go through with it. ..and if you did he would probably turn into a nasty jealous monster.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• what man would want to see his girl fuck another dude...he is mind fucking you is what he is doing.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011