what best type off baby food

what best type baby food from the youngest age

danimumannabell

Asked by danimumannabell at 11:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Make your own.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• you mean like BRAND? I highly recommend http://tastybaby.com/ they're slowly making their way into all target stores. they're freaking AMAZING. and their website offers free ground shipping right now. I just placed a huge order of carrot banana granola bars (3 cases! lol)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• thanks huni x
    danimumannabell

Comment by danimumannabell (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I always used beech nut, but hibbingmom just convinced me to try her brand :) I guess I will be checking it out when new baby is born and ready for food.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• it's this uber small company run by 2 mommas and they worked HARD to get into whole foods. and even harder to get into target. then they felt bad for the moms who didnt have access to either of those stores so they recently started the free shipping from their website. they USED TO have a pureed baby food called "kickin' chickin'" that I bought and fed to my daughter back in the day (it's a relatively new brand and my daughter is 4 now) but they've temporarily gone vegetarian but will bring that flavor back at some point. I sampled it, it was nummers. ... i DO buy their "corn in the USA" babyfood puree whenever I make a white fish (cod, halibut) and use it as a sauce/glaze. LOL. I am weird. And my 6 yr old son brings one of their granola bars to snack at school nearly every day. they use mature flavors like dates and sweet potatoes which he really likes.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I recommend waiting until at least 6 mos. You can start with a fruit or veggie, and if you want to, you can just use the food you have for yourself. If the food is soft enough, you can either mash it with a fork, toss it in a blender, or cut it into small pieced for baby to self feed. If the food is not that soft, you can either steam it or bake it until it IS soft enough for baby.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Gotta agree either make your own or Tasty Baby,Ella's Kitchen is pretty yummy too
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Just make your own, it's not difficult.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 4:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Homemade

Answer by missanc at 5:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• homemade is best

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2011