ATTENTION CHRISTIANS!!!!! Peace in the middle east ?

Have you heard that they are trying to do this? You know when that is signed that starts the 7 year tribulation? And the rapture will be here before that. what do you all think on this? We got to get peope in before its to late!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Its really not peace though. Its fake peace. Isreal will be attacked. My pastor said once that we (america) might be taken out first by our enemy before they attack Isreal. We are so hated by other countries.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• we don't know if the rapture will be before, during or after the 7 years...we only hope it will be before
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am a Christian. Can you add a link to what you'd like me to read?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My I ask who "they" are.. Do you mean Obama? I love the Lord and he has Blessed me in SO MANY ways, I could type all day!! Where can I read more about this?
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• http://www.metimes.com/topic/Nicolas_Sarkozy/1/2
    http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/middle%20east/2008/06/24/162350/Sarkozy-offers.htm
    http://www.enews.ma/path-mideast-peace_i99888_0.html

This is just sum if you want more let me know....
    Anonymous

• Also my friend hinson7169 has a great journal if you want to go on here page and check it out...
    Anonymous

• I dont get it, what's wrong with signing peace treaty/make peace?
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 9:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• read the bible revelation
    Anonymous

• Too many signs to ignore that we are living in the end times. I know of a preacher that came to town recently and that night he said that the usa will not see another election, this was the last. the next couple of days later he died. I have also looked up things about the 2012 predictions, the mayans, I ching, merlin, and even scientists say that that year we will experience a significant shift,. Scary
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 9:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• sadly i dont think there will EVER be peace in the middle east... they may try.. but there is just way to much evil out there....

why is it that when you try to spread the word about being a christian and having jesus and saving ppl... you get such negative responses? people say christians push religon down peoples throat and all that.... do we really?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008