6 weeks old, is he learning fast??

My just turned 6 weeks old today... And to celebrate he is rolling from his belly to back. Is that early? Or do most babies roll over this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• MY son was only 4 weeks when he was doing that. I think that everyone is different and it is great that he is doing that. What you want him to do now is roll from back to belly.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh my yes that is pretty early. My girls were only sleeping, eating, and pooping at that age lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• He's trying to do that. But unfortunately he got my temper and gets too mad too fast n then he just lays there n screams.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Every baby is SO different. Sounds like he is at the early end for rolling over though. I had a baby who rolled over VERY early and one who rolled VERY late. LOL! They do everything at their own speed and that means your little one will be early with some things, late with others, and 'normal' too!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have a friend who's baby could do this at 4 days old. no joke. She did it over and over too its wasn't just a fluke. My daughter was 2 months when she did it. All babies are different. Congrats!
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2011