How Do You Get Rid OF Fleas in the Yard and On Pets?

They are worst in the Spring and summer. Any suggestions?

free1

Asked by free1 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pets

• I use frontline for my pets and I don't have any in my yard. If u used something on your pets u would not have a problem with them in your yard.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• There is a spray that you hook up to the hose and spray the lawn and it will get rid of the ones in the yard....then you can do a flea bath and you can get pills from the vet that will kill any flea that bites them....works wonders for my dogs...Good luck
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I give my dog Advantix every month.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I keep my pets on Frontline, Revolution or advantage year round and never have to worry about fleas.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Bath your dogs then put frontline, flea pill, ect.. And the cheapest way to treat your yard is 7 dust.. It will look like it snowed but cover your yard with it, make sure it has a few days to set before raining... You can also put this on outside dogs, I would not recommend it on inside dogs.
    rkmom82

Answer by rkmom82 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• One of my dogs had Parvo a couple of yrs. ago and we let ours out on a lease to go outside on about a 15' radius. Our vet said to pour bleach in that area to kill the parvo germ if, any. I did and none of the dogs got sick and I haven't seen a Flea either since. They had them the yr before. By the way my Little Bit made it through the parvo with a lot of TLC and I even slept in the bathroom floor with her.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 11:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Treat your pets. We went online and got some organic stuff you put in the yard and around your house. I can't remember the name of the stuff but you can google it.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011