Tuns of discharge pregnant?

Hi
I have been having tuns of white milky discharge i have been pregnant once before and misscarried. I am wondering if this a early sign? (mucus plug?) i am waiting to get to see the doctor in 2 weeks.. have any of you experienced this i have very tender breast and my bladder has been going crazy! Any ideas until i see the doctor?

maybpreg.

Asked by maybpreg. at 9:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This is very normal to have more discharge when pregnant and you will find tha tyou have to urinate more often. When you see the doctor you should have a pap done to rule out any vaginal infections to make sure that the discharge is just a symptom of the pregnancy. I found it helpful to wear a pad when I wanted to pee all the time. Sometimes i'd laugh and oops.. so its normal to have to pee more. Breasts usually are one of the more apparent signs of pregnancy. Your breasts are preparing themselves for your baby in the even that you decide to breast feed. Wear a good supportive bra!!
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 9:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No, it shouldn't be your mucus plug. It'd be leukorrhea if anything...but it could be a vaginal infection as well. Take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Mucus plug is lost at the end of the pregnancy its a good sign that labor is not far off. If you've missed your period you very well may be preggers get a test. if your period is still not due for a while wait til its a little closer, dont waste your money. call your doc tho if you're really concerned. Good luck =D
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ok awesome thanks :) yeah its just odd because it's like even when i pee its like niagra falls - and then i have tuns and tuns of mucus its not thick like when im ovulating or anything
    maybpreg.

Answer by maybpreg. at 9:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008