realy bad pains and cramps when walking!

hey im askin this due to the fact that i am 28 weeks pregnant and whilst i walk longer than 3mins i get this cramping in my lower tummy and then it get worse when i keep walking and goes all throu my back, my friend said that my baby could be lying on a nerve, im not sure tho and every time i see my midwife she always tells me eveythink is fine, please help me and if you can give me advise how to stop this, thank you soo much... xx

nasreen19

Asked by nasreen19 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I go through times like this where I can't even stand up straight because of the pain. For me, it's just ligament pain, which goes away as soon as I lay down.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes its like this i cant stand up striaght i have to cramp myself whilst walking.
    nasreen19

Comment by nasreen19 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and having a similiar problem. If i walk for longer then a couple of minutes, my hips start hurting and giving out really bad, my stomach starts cramping very bad and it starts tightening up. It is everytime I walk. I go see my doctor next week, so i'm going to talk to her about it and see what she has to say, but it'll probably be the same "Everything is fine, your pregnant", ha ha

I hope it gets better for you!
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011