NOW THAT MY DAUGHTER IS IN JR HIGH(MIDDLE SKOOL)SHES LOOKING AND TRYIN 2 BE MORE SEXUSAL BECAUCE I CAN SEE IT IN HER CHANGE OF CLOTHES,VOICE,AND EMOTIONS WHAT 2 DO?

desi-boo

Asked by desi-boo at 9:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• What? I can't understand your grammar.
    Anonymous

• grow up people you know what she means, its probably that she is tryin to fit in kids are trying to be more matuare then they are these days talk to her tell her how you feel and that is only going to draw the wrong kind of attention good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Also, DONT LET her dress like a whorze....I mean bratz doll! Your the parent.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 10:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Consider what you want and "expect" of her based on your current rules and any beliefs that come into play then make some basic rules and stick by them consistently. She won't like them and there will be times you hate enforcing them, but now more than ever they are important.
    If she is trying to discover who she is and what she is worth she needs to learn that her value is not for purchase on a clothes rack or "between her legs" for lack of more tactful term or based on how many guys want to date her. She needs to know her sexuality is a part of her, but it doesn't determine her worth.
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 3:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• set rules/standards and enforce them.

I'm not sure really. I'm just glad we homeschool and have boys more and more these days.

Good Luck I hope you find a way to get it all sorted out.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• well you buy her clothes don't you. then make sure that you buy all modest clothes and teach her that dressing like that makes her look trashy. i used to curse like crazy then saw some people doing it once and i saw myself in them. i stopped. cause i didn't want to look trashy. is there some girl in school that you can point out to her and say take a good look at that. she what she looks like and paint the image of a slut and pitiful person that she is. build her self esteem so that she can rise above the rest and love being her own person rather then like everyone else. also you need to set the example. are you showing cleavage or wearing short skirts? if not then she should be able to dress like you do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• also i would probably ground my child if she dressed like. forbid her and discipline her. have someone at the school check up on her to make sure that she is following your rules. she could sneak clothes also shouldn't the school be setting dress codes. i would ask that they keep up on it or change it to uniforms.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Talk to her!! The best thing you can do is communicate. Let her know that a certain level of self expression is fine, but there have to be limitations. Let her know what is acceptable to you and what is not, but give her a little freedom to still be her own person.
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• SELF RESPECT. self respect. Respect for others. Self respect. Service to something besides yourself.
    If a kid gets all that, they'll be ok.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 12:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2008