• In the Spotlight:

DO YOU THINK PAYING $8.00

FOR A RAZOR IS CRAZY???????????

justgg

Asked by justgg at 9:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Shopping

• yeah! i just paid $6 for 4 refills and i think that's nuts! luckily, i'm a sahm of 2 little boys who don't let me take showers. and, in the rare occasion they do, it's often cut short so i rarely get around to shaving. =) i find the razors last for months when only used once a week! =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 2:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yes, I buy the pack of BIC theres are like 20 in there for $3 sumthin
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No I do not. The cheap ones cut me and give me razor burn even with shaving cream.
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I finally got my husband an electric I found cheap on clearance - razors were too costly!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No,the cheap ones cut you all up.
    1erica1978

Answer by 1erica1978 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I hate spending money on razors, but my hubby has to shave everyday (military) and has VERY sensitive skin. So I just spent $25 on 8 refills!!! I about crapped my pants in the store, but if it helps then we have to get it. It is part of his uniform. Me, I like good ol' Daisy razors. Except they've changed them, so whatever is on sale is usually what I buy for myself and I never have time to shave. Plus I'm pregnant again and don't trust standing in the shower and shaving.
    Pregowithsecond

Answer by Pregowithsecond at 8:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• HA! I spend $3 on 12 razors... They are awesome! 4 blades and a moisture strip... They don't have all the pretty packaging but they do the job...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm picky about my razor, I use the Schick intuition and the refills are around $10 for a pack of 3 refills. But I love the razor so I'm willing to spend it.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 3:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008