I keep havin like a pain on the right..is that where the baby is?

I went to the Dr. Yesterday and he said everything was good! he just checked for the heartbeat on the belly i am only 2 months && 3 weeks. so he said he might not hear the heartbeat. but he did hear it for a few seconds he looked in my cervix and he was like everything looks good i been cramping and i went to the ER they game me and ultra sound like a few days go and they told me everything was ok too. I have just been so worried causae i really want this baby you know. but i am having more pains on the right like especially when i sleep cause i do sleep on the right is it bad? i told my OBGYN that i was cramping he said it was normal because my uterous is growing idk im just paranoid i guess what do you guys think?

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you have constant pain on the right and it gets worse it could be appendicitis, but if it is not increasing don't worry.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• well its just not the right sometimes its the left but mostly the right. but if it were my appenicts wouldnt the doctor have told me something cause i told him itr was usually my right he looked in my uterous as well and said it looked good he said most girls have pain for the first 3 months of their pregnancy but i think it may be cause i sleep on that side. sometimes i wake up and it hurts so much. i dont know though do you think they would have seen something. i mean they did say the baby was fine thats my main concern. and its not a horrible pain its like a cramping but when they heard the baby heart beat it was closer to the right side so im thinking thats where the baby is. but like i said i dont know. i just want everything to be ok
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If he said that the first three months can have some pain then I wouldn't worry. It sounds like the baby is fine. If it's constant or getting worse then give them a call. Relax, though, and enjoy this special time! hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• awwww thanks :) that makes me feel alot better :) its just annoying now my other side is starting to bother me i told a co-worker she has 3 kids, she was like welcome to the Prego World ha..im like ahhh yup ha.
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It would be really, really severe pain to be appendicitis and often vomiting goes with it. Typically it's just ligament pain from things stretching. I had such bad ligament pain a few weeks ago that I couldn't get up/move for two days. I'd be in tears by the time I got to the bathroom and then head right back for the couch! It was fine as long as I didn't move though. It took a few days, but now it's just very occasional. I wouldn't worry too much, just chill on the couch, drink plenty of water, and maybe take a bath.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I wish i could just chill on the couch but i have to work and i work atleast 40 hours a week. So yea && i have to work. I got up a little bit ago and it hurt to walk i dont know i hope its just a one time thing for the walking part cause i have to work tonight.
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• You could be having round ligament pain. Its the muscles that attach the uterus to the abdominal wall. As the uterus gets bigger those muscles stretch which can be painful, like stabbing pain in your side. I am 28 weeks pregnant and the pain only becomes more frequent. Make sure you talk with your doctor though, they will be able to check everything out. Drink plenty of water, more than the recommend 8 glasses a day.
    rudis04

Answer by rudis04 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011