has anyone got clemidia or ghanaria while pregnant?

because i have both they gave me pills for it and said it happens alot i just felt gross cause i have never had n e thing like this before do you know if its ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It happens. Talk to your doctor if you have questions about any potential side effects/issues with the pregnancy - they know the specifics of your health and will be able to set your mind at ease.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yea i did ask he just wants to make sure me and my fiance get treated which we both did. we just have to make sure that we are clean before doing n e thing we havent had sex in like 2 months it sucks lol but id rather the baby and i be healthy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• That would totally freak me out!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yep i had chly and i got cured and its fine now wait a good 3 weeks with no sexual contact at all no motter what and u will be cured dont worry not a big deal make sure your sex partner now does the same or u will be playing ping pong with it
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yes we both got checked cured now were both waiting for our results but this was like a month ago and like when i pee i have like stuff coming out like it looks like clear it was wierd or maybe it was just the way it looked wierd but i dunoo cause i think thats why they checked cause they had seen that but i dont know maybe it will get better my mom said it was normal and i hurt it was normal before too. but like i said i dont know im pretty sure the doctor will call me if there is n e thiung wrong witrh me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• good luck
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 9:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011