need some advice**edited**

im pron to ovarian cyst, ive had surgery before to remove some.
recently i had another one on my left side rupture.

it started last night i have some sever stabbing pain on the ride side lower ab around the OV area, the pains subsided but not gone away compeletly, and today i have lots of cramping and im very nauseated where i want to throw up. also have lots of lower back and flank pain *right side*
my husbands very worried, but i keep putting off going to the ER.
anything i can do to remedy this on my own?
what does this sound like to you?
could this be yet another cyst?
gas?
need to go to the bathroom?

*btw perios no where near time still got a good 20 some days before its due*

**edit**

back from the ER they said theres extra fluid around my ovary and i have a bad yeast infection from my antiboxc i m taking for my staph infected thumb. sigh. dr said there could also be a stone but thers too much fluid to tell anything right and to make an apt with my  gyno when im done take my antibocs and after the meds for the other infection..they also said they didnt see an appendix..hmmmmm....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Health

• I also had cysts before, and my older sister just went through this where she was down for almost 2 weeks....it sounds like cyst, but if you are worried, it won't hurt to go to the ER or the dr on Monday....if you go to the ER they should do an ultrasound on you. good luck, hope you feel better
    my_princess3

Answer by my_princess3 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• my son also kicked me really hard in the ovs yesturay could this just be soreness from that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• omg!!! I hope u put him in time out!!! U need to go to the E.R.!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It sounds like it could be a kidney stone too - sounds a LOT like my symptoms for that, and my friend had the same symptoms yesterday and went to the ER and has 2 kidney stones! You definitley need to go to the ER, especially since the pain is getting worse. I'd bet the ER bill on it being kidney stones!
    Anonymous

• you need to go to the er it could bee your appendixs to or it could be cyst came back
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would nake an appointment with your doc asap
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2011