Should I Be Upset or worried?

I see my boyfriend messaging and talking to his ex girlfriend from many years ago and they kind of flirt. I wouldnt be mad at all if they havent been flirting but since they were together and they do have a past Im kindof worried. I want to say something to him about it that it makes me uncomfortable but i dont know if its the right thing to do? Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats not acceptable. I'd be pissed!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If it's making you uncomfortable, talk to him about it!! There is nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting, unless it makes your partner feel bad.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• thats not right at all. thats rediculous if your going to be with him he should already know that isnt right its like if that were you what do you think he would do?
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• You should deffinatley ask him about it. your his gf  you have every right to know. if he gets upset about it then he is doing something wrong. dont be affraid to ask him girl. im sure if you were doing the same thing with an ex it would not fly with your bf.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would be both upset and worried, where there was fire there is usually still smoke, talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.

Answer by older at 1:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• if he loves you then he shouldnt be doing ANYTHING to make you worry.....why would he be flirting with an ex? nothing good can come out of that....I say confront him
    my_princess3

Answer by my_princess3 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Why would he even be talking to her? Do they have a child together?
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• No they dont have any children together but she has children of her own and she lives in a different country and were supposed to go there to visit and i see their conversations and things now i dont even want to go. And its mostly her starting the flirting but he shouldnt flirt back. I kno flirting isnt all that bad but what if there is more?? Thats what im worried about!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would be breaking his phone and kicking his ass out of my life.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If you are worried about it talk to him...communication is key..If you don't... resentment will build and soon you will be ready to explode! Seriously, how would he feel if you were doing the same with one of your ex's?
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2011