racism

i am soo sick of the racism i was walking next door to my job to a store and an A/A dude and we talk for a min about his dog and i walk away he starts talking to this other A/A chick and she says why you wanna talk to me you talked to that white bitch first....are you serious? yea wtf give me a break and the bad part is im mixed.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I ignore ignorant comments like that. Some people are racist, and there just isn't anything you can do to change their minds.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Racist people are and will always be around, just ignore them.

Answer by older at 1:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• No offense ladies but it is common knowledge that black women hate to see black men talking to white women, I have friends of both races,they told me that black women don't want white women even looking at their men,not even talking to them!!! The fact is,this is coming from my black friends,they r jealous of white women.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i don't like racism either. i have noticed the ones who groan the most are usually the most racist. blacks openly put down whites especially in stand up comedy on tv but if it was the other way around Al sharpton and Jesse jackson would be on every channel hooting and beating their chest.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i know why can a black person call a white person a cracker and its not racism
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Their everywhere. Just the other day i ran into a skinhead he was sooo rude but i just ignore it...stupid people is all.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think nothing of it. If someone wants to get their panties in a wad because of my race, have at it. I am in a happy, healthy relationship and have many great friends. I could care less what someone calls me. I don't let racism affect me because that is what controversial people want...something to argue.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh, so because it's common knowledge it should be accepted? That's by far the dumbest thing I've heard yet!

I'm tired of ignorance involving race too. Coming from a small town and putting up with small minded people you just get so sick of it. I wonder how many centuries it's going to take before everyone's the same friggin color and racism is a thing of the past.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think that black people are most racist of them all they talk so much mess about mexicans and whites but they can say whatever but if someone says something about blacks they want to start drama. Im not mixed but my fiance is black and he always says stuff even in front of his friends and fam and tries to talk down on me im so annoyed cause im like well your babys going to be mixed and hes like yea but thats my baby. so ahhh i get mad and fustrated.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm sorry but to those black females who hate white women (or any other color other then black) cause black men want them, i say get over it and get a life. maybe if it weren't for your ignorance black males would want you. I'm not white nor black but that is just so stupid to me that this BS still goes on. its a mans choice what he likes and doesn't like so if you wanna be mad at someone be mad at the man who doesn't want you. don't hate on a white women or any other color that isn't black. no one asked to be a certain color. just live your life and stay out of other peoples business!

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011