weird stuff happening to my body since I had my baby 4 months ago btw it's way TMI

I've always had good hygiene so that is not my problem lol I'll go ahead and get that out of the way. Since I had my son I feel like I get..well... stinky EVERYWHERE and I've been getting pimples in places I didn't even think was possible! Is this normal?? I feel like everything about me is out of wack. My hair is always oily which has NEVER been a problem....I just feel like I'm going through puberty all over again!! Has anyone ever had this happen after having their baby???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• It will take about a year for your body to get back to normal. Your horomones are still really out of whack!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 9:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yup, your homones will play lots of games with you for awhile while they try to get back to normal. Don't worry, we're all feeling just as gross as you! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My body did a lot of crazy stuff after I had my baby. 15 months later it still is. Your body changes in a lot of different ways after having a baby. It's completely normal.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hormones girly,it will pass.
    1erica1978

Answer by 1erica1978 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If it doesnt change after a year call the doctor. I am still having these problems 2 years after having my son.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2008