ANYONE NOT~~~~ NOT HAVING THANKSGIVING DINNER?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 9:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I could never go without Turkey! I love Thanksgiving. It's really the beginning of the holiday season for us.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am not. DH is going to be away. Me and the kids are going to have a regular dinner or I might make it special and order pizza and we can pig out.
    lizardgal

Answer by lizardgal at 9:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• it depends if my aunt on my dad's side(i have gone over there every year for a few years) ever returns my damn email. I could go to another aunt's on my mom's side but I will just end up sitting there with my thumb up my ass being ignored. Nothin' like the holidays to let you know how invisible you are!
    If I skip out on turkey day, the kids and I will watch holiday movies all day and just chill out.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 10:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I will probably be working. Usually I have to be at work by 1pm, and so I will try and cook up a nice big lunch. My parents and most of my family lives out of state, but my husband's parents will usually come over and eat with us. They are vegetarians, and so they will bring their own tofu turkey, but I usually cook the rest in the morning.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2008