I have a issue and need help ASAP adult content

Ok, here is the problem. I am no longer friends with this person because of this issue. Her husband deployed almost a year ago. Not even a month after he was gone she was cheating on him and sleeping around with anyone. Well when she went for her annual visit she found out she was pregnant, about 10 weeks. She aborted the baby since it wasn't her husbands but she she also didn't know who the father was. Anyways, I guess when they did the abortion they ran test and she tested positive for HIV. Now that was last month she tested positive. Her husband comes home in March. She hasn't told him about how she cheated and was pregnant and now has this STD. I asked her if she was going to tell him and she said no. She said she will just blame him a couple months after he returns home saying he gave it to her because he cheated on her while he was deployed. Which is not true! I have known both her husband and her since high school. She was my friend he was just the boyfriend, we were never really friends. But he is the sweetest guy you can ever meet. I feel obligated to tell him. Send him a message or something. He doesn't deserve to have this happen to him. I can't believe my ex friend can be so cold. I don't know what to do. If I tell him I don't think he'll believe me since we never were friends. Please give me advise!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• You absolutely must tell him, his life is literally at stake.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I never get involved in others business but i would make an exception in this case.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would never get involved - but this is pretty serious. He needs to know that his wife has HIV, and how she contracted it. What a rotten excuse for a human being.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would tell him. He is innocent!! She needs to own up to what she did. He does not deserve a cheating wife and now she has HIV!!!! I would tell him!! Tell him in a message or on the internet. Why should he risk his life and health because his wife is a slut!!!! Tell him!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think you should deffinitely tell him..If the tables were turned..wouldn't you want to be told? I know I would..If he doesn't believe you, then at least you tried.
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• That is against the law!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• This is a health issue, in addition to everything else. I would tell her that either she tells him the truth or you are going to see that he knows. I don't know exactly how I might handle it, but I might even consider sending him an anonymous letter, just stating that his wife has been seen with other men or something like that, and that he might want to make sure she's clean before exposing himself to her. This is quite possibly a matter of life and death, and I think since you know the truth, you are morally obligated to warn him in some fashion. I wish I had the ability to tell you exactly how you should go about it. But I would warn him somehow.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• tell him HIV is for life how sad is she,good luck,update when able to
    camarolady

Answer by camarolady at 1:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I meant it is against the law for her to knowingly give him HIV.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would tell him! He may or may not believe you but he deserves a head up!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011