for white women only..... adult content

now if your a different race you probably thought wtf? right....well how do you feel when someone posts something here about "for (this race) only?i am  a mixed person with 3 different races and im looked down apon  i honestly think its fucked up get over your self ok you might be a different color and have different hair an all but guess what your not that different from any other race..if your a female you have the same stuff and other females have no matter the color and if its a guy the same thing applies what you think cause your white you a have vanilla flavored body or because your black it must taste like chocolate??? i mean come on your the same as me....get over yourselves people im so sick of all this...like black people getting all omg you white people slaved us! guess what white people didn't slave YOU  get over your self ok and YOUR OWN PEOPLE SOLD YOU TO THE WHITE PEOPLE OK SO GO TALK TO THEM!  and whites yes your all very powerful in the world yes very smart that's why most of the world looks up to the u.s.a but must you be such an ass and un modest?? come on

and Mexicans yes your  here for a better opportunity but  that don't me to treat everyone else like your shit don't stink ok im pretty sure that if  one women of every race would sit down and eat a meal together the next day when they  went to the bathroom it would smell the same.....YOUR ALL THE SAME NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER  SO GET OVER YOUR SELFS  im tired of the  racism....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Let all of us "women" work together and love each other as women and help to protect each other againt hate and espesially from men that treat us like S*** .
    Now yes you can give me junk because I am a white girl with blonde (with some help) hair. I have friends of all races and I dislike mean people.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I see that some other races other than white are usually more prejudice than white people.  Stop!  Acceptance has got to come from inside yourself.  Never doubt yourself and keep pushing until you have accomplished what you have ever dreamed.  Plus what you put out is what you are going to get back.

Anonymous

• If only the people of the world could have the acceptance & innocence of small children who have yet to be tarnished by the ugliness of racsim. If only we could see everyone thru their eyes as just people of the human race, and all potential friends. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Anonymous

• HelloKitty?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 1:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• WOW!... Feeling Better Now OP...!? Got that All out of the system now?
    I can see your POV, but you are always going to get the Race card thrown in to the mix
    no matter the subject. You are going to have to learn to brush it off...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• drinking beer

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• FYI All races complain not just "whites". I have seen For blacks only on here and guess what? Another black person posted it asking about hair and body products that works best for them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• wow I just don't see the racism at all that so many people on cm talk about ?!? it's a shame that it still exists, but i'm glad i don't run into it ! yes, i'm white, but hubby is not at all...we just have not been subjected to any kind of racism at all....i feel so blessed. i wish you the same very soon !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• You know when someone brings this up its usually a sign of something within themselves that they are struggling with. We cannot change others but we can most definitely change ourselves and how we present ourselves to others. It starts with you and inside your own heart. May it be healing, forgiveness or a mindset change ... all that involves changing you. You cannot get others to change their mindset or make them forgive or force healing on them. It just does not work that way. You know cause more problems than was needed in the first place!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011