I Need a New Purse :)

Right now I'm carrying a hot pink Coach purse - it's the perfect size (shoulder style, 16" long, 8"wide, 12" tall), but I'm getting tired of the color. (And it gets dirty easily).

I usually buy Coach or Michael Kors, and I can't find any that I like this season. Any other designers you would recommend? I don't pay more than $350 for a purse.

Asked by Scuba at 2:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Shopping

• LOL sorry but I don't pay more than $20 for a purse...names = high price tag and I'd rather save money than waste it on a name!

• Ok I do coach so I would say find a outlet near you I have a great grey one for $105 love it.

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I currently carry a black Micaul Kors I got at Dillards on a killer sale. I'm not terribly fond of Coach. D&B have same nice bag if you like that handle/strap style.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I don't know if you're a fan of Burberry but they've got some pretty cute purses out right now

Answer by Nanixh at 2:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have a few great Dooney's and a really wonderful leather Lucky. I get mostly Dooney because they can get wet, I live in the pacific northwest and it can be rainy!

Answer by Noosa at 2:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Ooh, didn't even think about Burberry, will check that out! Thank you!

I do have one D&B, have to check that out as well.

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I agree with karing... go to the outlet. They have last seasons stuff

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• a few of my current 'probables' are the Coach 'kristin satchel', $348, in the mahogany sateen (the leather is $398), and the Brahmin 'dagney'/$345 in the pic. (for some reason i can't c/p a pic of the Coach....)

Answer by dullscissors at 2:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• That is a cute one, dullscissors!! I missed that, going to check it out - thank you!!

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Elliot Luca,Kate Spade,Tylie Malibu.Happy purse Shopping. :)

Answer by liss05 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2011