Has anyone tried this new diet pill on the market...

OxyElite Pro!! Just bought them yesterday. Took one yesterday and one today so far. Already startin to like them. Gives me the energry I need. But I will continue with my eating healthy and working out daily. Just curious if anyone has tried or is currently on them also

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have never heard of it. What is in it that gives you energy do you know? There are herbs and other natural things you can take for energy if that is all you are looking for. I know for sure cayenne pepper is a natural way to increase your energy. It increases your blood flow.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Diet pills are so dangerous, there is no replacement for eating well, exercising and changing habits.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I had never even heard of them.....but looking it up I see it's a supplement of herbs....so at least it's not really a "diet pill" but I still stick with no pills going into my mouth if I can help it. But certain foods such as spinach, whole grains, eggs and green tea naturally speed your metabolism and those I buy anyway. If this supplement helps you and you can afford it go for it. I just personally would rather put the monay into the healthy foods themselves.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Start moving; do some sort of exercise, even walking, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least three times a week. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Try watching what you eat and working out. Diet pills are dangerous and can really mess up your body!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• diet pills scare me
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• OP worded it wrong ladies....it's not a "diet pill" it's an herbal supplement that supposed to rev for metabolism
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I don't do diet pills.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 1:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• nope
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011