Ground Beef Recipes

I thawed ground beef yesterday to make baked ziti, but we ended up going to Olive Garden and we had ravioli the night before, so I think I want something besides pasta tonight. We're having fajitas later this week, so I don't really want to do tacos. Hubby doesn't like cooked veggies, so shepherd's pie is out. All I can come up with is meatloaf.. any other ideas? Thanks!!

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 2:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• hamburger helper?
    or i have this recipe..its soooo good, and soo easy to make!

Hamburger Pie:
    1 1/2 pounds ground beef

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)

2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls (pillsbury)

Your favorite shredded cheese

1.Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the soup in the skillet.

2.Unroll 1 package crescent roll dough and press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press the seams to seal. Layer half the beef mixture and half the cheese in the pie plate. Repeat the layers. Unroll the remaining dough. Place the dough over the filling and press the edges to seal, if desired.

3.Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Here is a recipe I came up with. http://stickymarshmallows.com/?p=173
    rudis04

Answer by rudis04 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My family loves a Beef pot pie I make. I buy a 2 pack of pre-rolled pie doughs. Place one in a pie pan. Brown ground beef in a skillet with some onion, drain add frozen peas and a jar of beef gravy. Pour into pie shell, top with swiss cheese and the top pie crust (I usualy cut carbs by cutting the 2nd pie dough and making criss cross sections) then bake for about 20 minutes at 350!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Chili, nachos, Beef been and cheese buritos, Hamburger helper, Hamburgers, Meatloaf.

Thats all I can think of now..if I think of anything else ill let you know =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We like hamburger rice-a-roni. Brown the hamburger add beef rice-a-roni and cook according to package directions. I serve it with corn, salad, and bread.
    Sonshiner

Answer by Sonshiner at 7:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011