Hand Obsession?

My preschooler is constantly trying to play with my hands. "They're my friends," she tells me. I'm not sure why, but I find it a little odd; she also LOVES my feet. The only time I want anyone touching my feet is during a massage or during "bed time" with my husband.

Does anyone else have a preschooler who does this? I've never heard of it before.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 3:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes, a lot of preschoolers do that...they are using their imagination.....it's not odd... :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• haha, my son thinks its funny to bite my toes... he also loves to cuddle with my hands :) its ok. if you dont like the foot thing, just tell her she can play with your hands but you dont like your feet being played with...
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My 3 year old has this need to reach in my shirt and feel for my boobs.. he was only breast fed for 2 months..lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011