Sleep

ok i am 34 weeks pregnant and all i want to do is sleep. I dont really care for eating anymore and sleep is my numero uno thing. I dose off so easily too! is this normal? like i sleep from 9pm-10am and nap about noon or 1 and wake at 4pm and dose back off about 430ish and i am in zzz land for a few hours until 9pm...

treswifey8607

Asked by treswifey8607 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep! you're in your 3rd trimester it is normal to be very sleepy. But if you are concerned you are sleeping too much be sure to tell your doctor next time you go in..... You only have 6 more weeks!! Hang in there!!!!! Congratulations Momma!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It could be perfectly normal, but I'd mention it to your doctor at your next visit and maybe have your hemoglobin checked (it's a simple finger prick). Half of all pregnant women have low iron, and that causes you to be ultra-tired.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Enjoy it while it lasts. :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008