What workouts/exercise did you do while pregnant?

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I'm a college student so I walk on campus A LOT but I've been getting winded easier & think I need more exercise. I've recently started prenatal pilates and it feels really good on my achey body.

Any suggestions on other workouts I can do to stay in shape??? What did you do?

Dark-N-Prego

Asked by Dark-N-Prego at 3:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i did everything i did before i was pregnant. running a few miles a day, hard cardio, weight lifting, and ab exercises. i did this every single day at the gym til the day i gave birth
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have been doing water aerobics twice a week. It feels great to be weightless in the water. Just be careful not to bounce too much. I am also doing upper body strength workouts with a trainer and taking walks when the weather is nice. Oh, and prenatal yoga too, which will help during labor.
    rudis04

Answer by rudis04 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I used the Pregnancy Fit Kit - it was great and I strongly recommend it. Their website is http://www.PregnancyFitKit.com - Good luck!
    TheBabyPlanners

Answer by TheBabyPlanners at 8:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• YOGA!
    bkrichar

Answer by bkrichar at 8:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011