my third pregnancy and I feel more scared than ever normal?

I have two beautiful healthy smart kids. I love them . I had one at 23 the other one at 27 and now this one coming (30 weeks) at 30 years old. I am more scared than ever! I had two c sections with both of my kids. I have no idea why I am more scared ... Maybe because I understand better the risks of a C section now blood cloths and other things that could go wrong. I am constantly thinking that I might die on the operation table or that my son is going to be born with some kind of malformation or learning disability.
I mean I been blessed with my kids so I think this is too good to be truth. Why can I just relax and be possitive about the outcome of my pregnancy what is wrong with me! This was a carefully plan conception and I even took prenatal vitamins one year prior to conception and folic acid and I am just full of worries!!! Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am working on my fourth adoption and am more frightened than ever before. I think as we get older and wiser, we are more apt to think on all the things that might go wrong???
    momversuswild

Answer by momversuswild at 4:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Very normal I worried more with my 3rd then I did with my other 2 but they was all born vaginally so a lot different then a c-section but as long as baby and Mom are healthy stop worrying I know easier said then done
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 4:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Why are you having a csection? have you been given the option to have a vaginal birth. More moms to be a are advocating for VBAC, vaginal birth after c-section.
    rudis04

Answer by rudis04 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think that we can only do what we can.
    We can at least reduce our risks and work for the healthiest-happiest experience possible.
    A repeat cesarean is risky, why not avoid this?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• to avoid or not to avoid a c section baby couldn't be born naturally and the second baby was breech.

Two c sections so I was told I was goig to have a c section
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2011