Having a hard time. adult content

Thisis a little personal but, when i have a bowel movement it feels like im passng razor blades. Can someone suggest a all natural stool softer or something safe to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Health

• I guess I would suggest visiting the Dr. before taking anything on your own and not knowing what the pain is being caused by.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I agree. I would see the doctor. Would you by chance have any hemroids? They are painful when inflammed and tend to feel about like that when having a bowel movement.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• prune juice was always the one my mother would give for that !
    Anonymous

• I agree, talk to your doctor. If you want to try something, increase more fiber in your diet, they make several delicious cereals you can eat that help regulate your system. You can try the Activia yogurt, sometimes drinking coffee helps too, and definitely lots of water. It is possible that you may have an inflamed hemorrhoid and that is very painful. You can use some over-the-counter ointment for it like preparation H. They make a good one that also helps with the itching and irritation. If it is a hemorrhoid too, try sitting in a warm bath and that also helps alleviate the discomfort. But yes, if it's been going on for a while, talk to your doctor.
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 4:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Prunes always helped me. But I too would see my doctor.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2011